GERALD WELLS HAIR PROFESSIONALS GROUP RETURNS POLICY
(INCLUDING SPLUSH, HAIR HARDWARE, THE BARBER, TREND & GWHP SALONS)
1. If the product was purchased within the previous 6 (six) months and the Customer has proof of purchase, the Customer may choose (a) refund (b) repair (c) replacement.
2. The defective product does not have to be returned in its original packaging.
3. The defective product may be sent away for technical assessment to rule out user abuse, but the Company may not repair during assessment if the Customer has indicated that they want replacement or refund.
4. Defects which are pointed out to the Customer prior to purchase are not covered by the CPA guidelines.
1. The Company is under no legal obligation to take the product back, especially if product has been used.
2. The Company reserves the right to determine the condition of the product, the return period, if original packaging/tags are required or not, and if the Company will offer an exchange or gift voucher to the same amount.
3. The Company is under no obligation to provide a refund.
4. All of the above are at the Company’s discretion – ensure the Customer is fully aware of this.
ONLY ONE CHANCE TO REPAIR
1. If the Customer agrees to or requests a repair during the 6(six) month CPA warranty period, and that repair fails or the item fails in any other way in the following 3 (three) months, the Company may not repair it again.
2. The Customer can then choose between a replacement or refund, only if the above occurs first.
3. From month 7(seven), the supplier or manufacturer warranty kicks in and then the warranty responsibility becomes that of the supplier or manufacturer.
4. Items repaired under warranty carry the balance of the warranty period which came with the original item/product at the time of purchase.
1. Should an advertised or displayed price be an obvious mistake, the company is not obligated to honour it, as long as it is corrected as soon as possible.
2. Should the item be scanned higher than the displayed price on the shelf, the Customer is entitled to the lower, displayed price.
1. Gift cards are valid for 3(three) years from date of initial activation.
2. Gift cards purchased cannot be refunded.
CLAIMS THAT THE PRODUCT CAUSED HARM
1. Should a Customer return a product claiming that is caused them harm ie bad scalp reaction to a shampoo,
a. Apologise first
b. Ask for a medical report and the remainder of the product used
c. Send both back to the supplier requesting a batch test result report and any other they may have received from other customers
d. If no problems experienced and reports are clear then refund the customer
e. If problems and reports indicate a problem/red flag then compensate customer for any medical expenses.
1. If the Customer breaks something by accident in the store, the Company cannot charge them for it, unless they were negligent.